- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Does this mean even Melania Trump has had enough of Trump? It looks like it when she slaps him away... youtu.be/6uFaEeS9mPk 2 hours ago
- @EWErickson @DavidAFrench If you equate the unjust of racism to a coup, you are no better than those in denial of racism. 2 days ago
- @ShaunKing @SheriffClarke Clarke is a worthless house negro who has lost his soul. No wonder he is drawn to idiots. 2 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump Do they grab women by the pu$$y like you do there? 2 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump No wants to hear anything you have to say. https://t.co/b5wChcviB1 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Yes We Will
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
After reading this comment… I always ask people that differ in opinion to provide one reason to vote for the current President and I have yet to receive one. …I started asking myself how could one be so blinded by … Continue reading
No kind of endorsement or money can boost Mitt Romney chances of security the Republican nomination as the three States primary contest results from yesterday are any indication. In fact, there is no secret about how much the GOP base … Continue reading
I am fucking tired of this righteous, election losing types of progressives telling me we have to be principled when the cards are stacked up against us. In a phone interview with huffingtonpost, Feingold said: I think people will see … Continue reading
You Damn Right President Obama Deserves 4 More Years. Suffering With Obama Derangement Syndrome? Don’t!
During a pre-Super Bowl interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer, he asked if President Obama deserves another four years reminding the President that he had told him in a 2009 interview that if the economy does not recover, he would be … Continue reading
Mitt Romney: “I Won’t Bribe Voters With A Handout”. President Obama’s Comprehensive List of Accomplishments in Helping the Poor.
Somebody, please tell Mitt Romney that caring for the poor is not bribing for votes. I don’t know about you but I still have a problem with the “I am not concerned about the very poor” statement made by Mitt … Continue reading