- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- @MSNBC Nichole, you are trying to be creative but stop it while you are ahead. Hillary has done what she needed to do to motivate many 2day. 2 hours ago
- @HillaryClinton received the torch from @BarackObama tonight. What a preview of love and leadership. #Dems https://t.co/m8nVUmHoMM 1 day ago
- @BarackObama You are too damn perfect I can't compete with you. My wife is sobbing and I am afraid she is in love with you :) #DemsInPhilly 1 day ago
- YOU CAN BE A PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME ALL OVER AGAIN AND MY KIDS' FUTURE LIFE TIME @BarackObama. #DemsInPhilly 1 day ago
- The bestest President eva @BarackObama. My family cried just watching your DNC introduction. You are truly loved. THANK YOU!#DemsInPhilly 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Tax Reform
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
We all have seen a pattern that has been ignored by the media for a very long time. Until just this weekend. No one has been asking the tough questions that are important to the middle class when the Romney … Continue reading
Mitt Romney’s Catastrophic Choice: Paul Ryan as Vice President Running Mate. What It Means? Has The Election Already Been Won?
Mitt Romney has finally tapped his Vice Presidential running mate, the Congressman from Wisconsin, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who mocked Romney Massachusetts’ Health Care plan saying Romneycare Is an ‘Unsustainable’ ‘Fatal Conceit’, while just a couple of days ago Romney spokeswoman … Continue reading
Will 47% of the Millionaires In Congress Support President Obama’s Tax Proposal That Will Hit Their Bottom Line?
President Obama in the State of the Union laid out a tax proposal that will pretty much do the following: ensure those making over $1 million pay a minimum effective rate of at least 30% eliminating tax subsidies for housing, … Continue reading