- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- @realDonaldTrump And you were all up in it colluding with the Russians. You are going to Jail. Your own party is going to send you to jail. 7 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump More of the same from an idiot... https://t.co/ZodrQUcwpy 7 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump More if the same forum an idiot... https://t.co/Z6YIflhcaF 7 hours ago
- RT @adamcbest: @realDonaldTrump Hold up. Trump campaign met w/ Russians while he begged them to hack his opponent, but HRC/Obama colluded w… 7 hours ago
- RT @SteveBoyer5000: @realDonaldTrump You don't even understand what that word means! A political party helping its candidate vs a foreign e… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Racism
When the Portuguese brought in the first Africans from the Present day Angola into Jamestown, Virginia, in 1619, it started a precedent that has a scaring implication of unimaginable magnitude. The birth of RACISM that hasn’t had a cure since … Continue reading
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Sorry to disappoint you but Nate Silver has done the math that gives President Obama a 69.4 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. Moreover, I can say that the road to electing the most disingenuous, dishonest, untrustworthy, … Continue reading
Here we have a President that has done more for military families and some within the military plot a plan to kill the President. Wow is all I am able to say but Via the Atlanticwire: More details are surfacing … Continue reading
Rush Limbaugh is a mean soul. That is if he has a soul. His long history of sexism and racism is not new to many but the fact that he has always managed to stay on the air and pollute … Continue reading