- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Mr. Ryan, why are people like you so clueless that when we can invest in clean energy you and your party choose to… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 15 minutes ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: When you have a really, really good night. #SheWon https://t.co/FVeGqhYxRZ 25 minutes ago
- RT @ddale8: It takes three pages in size 10.5 font to describe Trump's 34 false claims from the debate. #TrumpCheck https://t.co/g0XE5dY3kk 2 hours ago
- Sad part is the CEILING FOR A WOMAN should never have to be this HIGH when she stands against a man that insults our Mothers & Sisters. 2 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump was so entertaining last night, I actually died of laughter and got resurrected. 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Election 2012
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
Ok, the President during the Debate had many missed opportunities to set the record straight but that is water under the bridge now. However, it does not mean we have to seat back and let the lies by the most … Continue reading
While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
The Obama campaign has raised $181 million in the month of September, their best one month fund raising effort where over 1.8 million strong Americans who feel passionate about re-electing President Obama for a second term contributed in huge numbers. … Continue reading
“Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
Isn’t it fascinating how quickly these supposed “allies” turn the minute that the women or people of color don’t do it their way?? Even if their way is wrong??? ~ Nancy Heitzeg I feel a conviction to share this article … Continue reading