- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- @KellyannePolls @HillaryClinton Idiots like you and your President shouldn't speak. Everything you say is quite rubbish. 1 day ago
- @realDonaldTrump My God, you are truly the most stupidest person I know. Such an embarasment you are. 1 day ago
- RT @Dumptrump1939: @Simon_Bravery @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Trump train https://t.co/Orgmj0d9Ex 3 days ago
- @Simon_Bravery @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Your stupid President indeed. Idiots tend to feed of off each other. 3 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS You are an embarrassment for what America stands for. Shame on you!! 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Economy
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
Debunking The Republican Talking Point – Obama Is Not The Reckless Spender Republicans Want You To Believe.
How many lies have to be told before the news press wakes the hell up and starts correcting these intentional misrepresentations that have been told consistently about President Obama to tarnish his character, accomplishments and paint him as an unfavorable … Continue reading
The Round Up…PBO Saving Homeowners $3,000 While The Super Pacs Are Thirsty To Beat Him Regardless of The Best Job Creation in Three Years.
1) Help is on the way… But the Republican can’t seem to like anything this President is trying to do especially when it saves struggling homeowners $3,000 a year. Everything is a give away or socialistic to them as they … Continue reading