- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- @realDonaldTrump LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR 1 hour ago
- @realDonaldTrump can you just mind your own damn business and stop making us look stupid. 1 hour ago
- @thehill now that's what I call fake news. I am sure the same trashes that obstructed PBO are who are polled for this story. Nope #Resist 19 hours ago
- @FunkNub @FLOTUS @POTUS Abraham Lincoln was rolling in his grave and asked God to help him do one thing. God grant… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A celebrity apprentice that has no clue about governing let alone have a substantive exchange of ideas.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Accomplishments
Sometimes it is hard and time consuming to read all of the accomplishments of President Obama so there is this viral video that has been complied by an independent group that pretty much tells the story and the reasoning behind … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
After reading this comment… I always ask people that differ in opinion to provide one reason to vote for the current President and I have yet to receive one. …I started asking myself how could one be so blinded by … Continue reading
1) Why Believe Romney Now, After His Lies on Medicare, Bain & Taxes? Robert Shrum’s take down of the lying Un-Presidential Candidate: The candidate this week added Medicare to his litany of falsehoods—on Bain Capital, his taxes, welfare, and debt, … Continue reading
Considering all of Mitt Romney’s positions on women issues, it is quite unbelievable that there are still women who would vote for an anti-women Presidential candidate. While the number of women who are taking a closer look at the Presidential … Continue reading
Debunking The Republican Talking Point – Obama Is Not The Reckless Spender Republicans Want You To Believe.
How many lies have to be told before the news press wakes the hell up and starts correcting these intentional misrepresentations that have been told consistently about President Obama to tarnish his character, accomplishments and paint him as an unfavorable … Continue reading
For the first time in this nation’s history, a seating US President has made one of the most profound civil right stand for Gay Rights supporting Same-Sex Marriage publicly. Amen and thank you, President Obama! One day after North Carolina … Continue reading