- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- RT @timkaine: One of the things I admire most about Hillary is how her values influence her leadership. hrc.io/2cG4kCA 6 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump wants an America that's racists and full of bigots to lead America. It ain't happening bigots! twitter.com/GOP/status/777… 6 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: As Commander-in-Chief, he is sworn to protect us from threats both foreign and domestic. You, sir, are the latter. https:/… 1 week ago
- @Snowden I can't wait to see your locked up.Well, your azz is locked up in Russia one way or another.Do you really think u'll be pardoned?:) 1 week ago
- RT @Rude757: RT @mothermil: Please RT this and help find one of my friends. https://t.co/00rQohUrhJ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Immigration
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Afternoon Mish Mash – On Mitt the “Liar”, Perry the “Secessionist”, Newt the “Open Marriage” and PBO in Florida!
1) Mitt taunting President Obama’s record…Ouch! Some folks just don’t got no shame. The notion Mitt Romney can remotely think he can compare his record with President Obama is so baffling to me. I often find myself cringing for Romney’s … Continue reading