- HOLY SHIT – Melania Trump plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama’s 2008 Speech. She Is A FRAUD!
- Is the Bern So Disingenous or Simply Stupid?
- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- I actually feel sorry for @MELANIATRUMP All I see here is an abuser...@womensmarch pls speak out for this victim. twitter.com/green_football… 57 minutes ago
- @seanspicer and all of you lairs with #alternativefacts, I have a message for you all from #AbrahamLincoln... https://t.co/hJj5U5z1Io 1 hour ago
- Are these the companies @POTUS44 saved from their demise. @FiatChrysler_NA @GM and @Ford don't you screw the sacr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @FoxNews @PressSec you are a disgrace to the office. Alternative Facts will bury you. 2 hours ago
- RT @TiMTPost: 4 Dems voted w/GOP to eliminate multiple Obama Admin federal rules all in 1 shot. @RepCuellar @collinpeterson @RepSinema… 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
When an evenly divided and often leaning Republican majority SCOTUS decided in the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission favoring Citizen United, it extended to corporations a first Amendment rights as if they are actual people allowing corporations to spend … Continue reading
While The Sorry Un-Presidential Republican Candidates Bicker, President Obama Signed The Payroll Tax Cut
While the Republican shame themselves with stupidity in the last nights’ Un-Presidential Debate, President Barack Obama signed the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 which extended the payroll tax cut and emergency jobless benefits through 2012. … Continue reading
When You Run Out of Arguments About President Obama’s Policies, Question President Obama’s Faith. Bull$hit Evangelists and Their Followers!
When you don’t have much substance to make a case about why your policies are better than that other smart guy and resort to making up stories using religion to stirrup emotions preaching lies in the church, you have pretty … Continue reading
Last night there was a White House concert in recognition of Black History Month to celebrate the history and impact of the blues. B.B. King was the guest performer and before the conclusion of the show, he urged the President … Continue reading
Hat-tip to TPM for initially reporting this and truth be told, I sure would be nervous as hell and in panic mode if I was a Republican after seeing graphs like the ones below but I must admit I love … Continue reading
It has been three-year since the $787 billion bill (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act[ARRA]) was signed by President Obama in February 2009. So, how much do American know about the effect it had yanking America out of the worse recession … Continue reading