- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- RT @GoBrooklyn: President Obama speaks to non-violent drug offenders at prison in El Reno newsok.com/article/543406… http://t.co/ljCToMrBIv 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump this people who will show up to your speaking engagement are either paid or stupid. 2 months ago
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 4 months ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 4 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Yes We Will
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
After reading this comment… I always ask people that differ in opinion to provide one reason to vote for the current President and I have yet to receive one. …I started asking myself how could one be so blinded by … Continue reading
No kind of endorsement or money can boost Mitt Romney chances of security the Republican nomination as the three States primary contest results from yesterday are any indication. In fact, there is no secret about how much the GOP base … Continue reading
I am fucking tired of this righteous, election losing types of progressives telling me we have to be principled when the cards are stacked up against us. In a phone interview with huffingtonpost, Feingold said: I think people will see … Continue reading
You Damn Right President Obama Deserves 4 More Years. Suffering With Obama Derangement Syndrome? Don’t!
During a pre-Super Bowl interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer, he asked if President Obama deserves another four years reminding the President that he had told him in a 2009 interview that if the economy does not recover, he would be … Continue reading
Mitt Romney: “I Won’t Bribe Voters With A Handout”. President Obama’s Comprehensive List of Accomplishments in Helping the Poor.
Somebody, please tell Mitt Romney that caring for the poor is not bribing for votes. I don’t know about you but I still have a problem with the “I am not concerned about the very poor” statement made by Mitt … Continue reading