Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @newsbreaker: PHOTO: HOT on Reddit right now - Mitt Romney pumping gas http://t.co/ik8O7J10 6 months ago
- @markos did I tell you DailyKos is an echoing chamber that does not represent the real "base" of the democratic party? Just reminding you! 7 months ago
- @edshow stop this bullshit that you have been doing and let's this President take a breather before starting your holier than thou BS. 7 months ago
- Why an Electoral Landslide Could be Headed Obama's Way | The People's View: thepeoplesview.net/2012/10/why-ob… 7 months ago
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "My Party Is Full of Racists" and "That's Despicable". wp.me/p1W3fv-n7 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Vote 2012
2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
The Obama campaign has raised $181 million in the month of September, their best one month fund raising effort where over 1.8 million strong Americans who feel passionate about re-electing President Obama for a second term contributed in huge numbers. … Continue reading
Mitt Romney’s true self or may be artificial self can’t be distinguished as he can be everything in politics. Be aware what you are voting for! Speaking to the top 1% of Americans behind closed doors in a private fundraiser, … Continue reading
Romney Politicizing the Death of Americans In Libya. Political Message Point Revealed. Shame On You Romney!!
This is a person that is running to be a commander-in-chief failing just about the simplistic leadership test. Who in their right mind and intelligence running for the Presidency of the United States would use a tragedy such as this … Continue reading
We all have seen a pattern that has been ignored by the media for a very long time. Until just this weekend. No one has been asking the tough questions that are important to the middle class when the Romney … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
After reading this comment… I always ask people that differ in opinion to provide one reason to vote for the current President and I have yet to receive one. …I started asking myself how could one be so blinded by … Continue reading