Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @MikeGrunwald: "The much-derided stimulus helped the poor most." How Obama secretly became the anti-poverty president http://t.co/dV03IP… 2 weeks ago
- @LOLGOP it's very likely the Teabaggers activism must have worked...lol. I wouldn't be surprised these fools eat that spin. Lol. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ezraklein: Obamacare really is starting to work better: wapo.st/1b39nRg 3 months ago
- RT @AKRNHSNC: 104 Members of GOP Voted To Raise Debt Ceiling Under Bush W/O Hostages--Tell GOP No Negotiating w/Domestic Terrorists http://… 4 months ago
- RT @LouiseMensch: How incredibly amusing, that Greenwald has been deleting his tweets over the Guardian's trafficking. Too late, Glenn. Far… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Racism
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Sorry to disappoint you but Nate Silver has done the math that gives President Obama a 69.4 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. Moreover, I can say that the road to electing the most disingenuous, dishonest, untrustworthy, … Continue reading
Here we have a President that has done more for military families and some within the military plot a plan to kill the President. Wow is all I am able to say but Via the Atlanticwire: More details are surfacing … Continue reading
Rush Limbaugh is a mean soul. That is if he has a soul. His long history of sexism and racism is not new to many but the fact that he has always managed to stay on the air and pollute … Continue reading
Hat-tip to TPM for initially reporting this and truth be told, I sure would be nervous as hell and in panic mode if I was a Republican after seeing graphs like the ones below but I must admit I love … Continue reading
This is not JUSTICE. This is called moderner day enslavement and America is absolutely quite about it. Read and weep because the statistics about the cold hard facts about incarceration in the United States can’t be more inhumane, racist and … Continue reading
Excerpt of a letter by Jourdan Anderson offering a smart response to P.H. Anderson’s request that his former slave, Jourdan, come back and work for his former master in Tennessee: Sir: I got your letter, and was glad to find … Continue reading
No kind of endorsement or money can boost Mitt Romney chances of security the Republican nomination as the three States primary contest results from yesterday are any indication. In fact, there is no secret about how much the GOP base … Continue reading