Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @newsbreaker: PHOTO: HOT on Reddit right now - Mitt Romney pumping gas http://t.co/ik8O7J10 5 months ago
- @markos did I tell you DailyKos is an echoing chamber that does not represent the real "base" of the democratic party? Just reminding you! 6 months ago
- @edshow stop this bullshit that you have been doing and let's this President take a breather before starting your holier than thou BS. 6 months ago
- Why an Electoral Landslide Could be Headed Obama's Way | The People's View: thepeoplesview.net/2012/10/why-ob… 6 months ago
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "My Party Is Full of Racists" and "That's Despicable". wp.me/p1W3fv-n7 6 months ago
Tag Archives: Congress
While The Sorry Un-Presidential Republican Candidates Bicker, President Obama Signed The Payroll Tax Cut
While the Republican shame themselves with stupidity in the last nights’ Un-Presidential Debate, President Barack Obama signed the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 which extended the payroll tax cut and emergency jobless benefits through 2012. … Continue reading
It has been three-year since the $787 billion bill (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act[ARRA]) was signed by President Obama in February 2009. So, how much do American know about the effect it had yanking America out of the worse recession … Continue reading
It is mind boggling to learn that Rep. Darrell Issa (R), the Chairman for Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, actually flat out declined to invite opposing views during a Capitol Hill hearing today about religious freedom and the Administration’s … Continue reading
Super President Obama at the State of the Union Address: “I intend to fight obstruction with action” – The Highlights and Pics!
I must say — I am so proud to listen to the vision President Obama has for my country as he laid it all out in detail during the State of the Union address last night. I will also add … Continue reading
Today ThisIsOurTime Blog was blockedout in protest of the proposed U.S. legislation that threatens internet freedom: the Stop Internet Piracy Act (SOPA) and the Protect IP Act (PIPA). Here is a little bit of information about these threatening legislation that … Continue reading