Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @MikeGrunwald: "The much-derided stimulus helped the poor most." How Obama secretly became the anti-poverty president http://t.co/dV03IP… 2 weeks ago
- @LOLGOP it's very likely the Teabaggers activism must have worked...lol. I wouldn't be surprised these fools eat that spin. Lol. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ezraklein: Obamacare really is starting to work better: wapo.st/1b39nRg 3 months ago
- RT @AKRNHSNC: 104 Members of GOP Voted To Raise Debt Ceiling Under Bush W/O Hostages--Tell GOP No Negotiating w/Domestic Terrorists http://… 4 months ago
- RT @LouiseMensch: How incredibly amusing, that Greenwald has been deleting his tweets over the Guardian's trafficking. Too late, Glenn. Far… 4 months ago
Category Archives: Republican Party
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
The Obama campaign has raised $181 million in the month of September, their best one month fund raising effort where over 1.8 million strong Americans who feel passionate about re-electing President Obama for a second term contributed in huge numbers. … Continue reading
“Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
Isn’t it fascinating how quickly these supposed “allies” turn the minute that the women or people of color don’t do it their way?? Even if their way is wrong??? ~ Nancy Heitzeg I feel a conviction to share this article … Continue reading
Romney Politicizing the Death of Americans In Libya. Political Message Point Revealed. Shame On You Romney!!
This is a person that is running to be a commander-in-chief failing just about the simplistic leadership test. Who in their right mind and intelligence running for the Presidency of the United States would use a tragedy such as this … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
Sorry to disappoint you but Nate Silver has done the math that gives President Obama a 69.4 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. Moreover, I can say that the road to electing the most disingenuous, dishonest, untrustworthy, … Continue reading
1) Why Believe Romney Now, After His Lies on Medicare, Bain & Taxes? Robert Shrum’s take down of the lying Un-Presidential Candidate: The candidate this week added Medicare to his litany of falsehoods—on Bain Capital, his taxes, welfare, and debt, … Continue reading
What Is In Mitt Romney Tax Return That Is So Damaging He Won’t Release it? Is Mitt Romney a Tax Defier? What Is Mitt Romney Covering Up? Has Mitt Received an Amnesty From Prosecution For Tax Fraud?
That’s the million dollar question about Mitt Romney. Why isn’t he releasing his tax records? Is it that he may have not paid enough on his taxes or is he a tax defier? Is he trying to avoid a three … Continue reading
Mitt “The Lubricated Weathervane Candidate” Romney’s 18 Flip Flop Positions with Videos. Who is Mitt Romney and Can You Really Trust Him to be Your President?
How could one respect a candidate who is always opportunistic and an expert in double talking simply to win an election? I can respect a person who has conviction and dignity with a principle that is grounded even if it … Continue reading