Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @ezraklein: Obamacare really is starting to work better: wapo.st/1b39nRg 1 week ago
- RT @AKRNHSNC: 104 Members of GOP Voted To Raise Debt Ceiling Under Bush W/O Hostages--Tell GOP No Negotiating w/Domestic Terrorists http://… 1 month ago
- RT @LouiseMensch: How incredibly amusing, that Greenwald has been deleting his tweets over the Guardian's trafficking. Too late, Glenn. Far… 1 month ago
- RT @Sebelius: RT & get the word out: #Obamacare enrollment begins today & healthcare.gov is now open for business. #GetCovered CC: … 2 months ago
- The TERRORISTS have SHUTDOWN the Government. Time to send the GOP to Guantanamo! 2 months ago
Category Archives: Immigration
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Afternoon Mish Mash – On Mitt the “Liar”, Perry the “Secessionist”, Newt the “Open Marriage” and PBO in Florida!
1) Mitt taunting President Obama’s record…Ouch! Some folks just don’t got no shame. The notion Mitt Romney can remotely think he can compare his record with President Obama is so baffling to me. I often find myself cringing for Romney’s … Continue reading