Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Democratic Party
“Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
Isn’t it fascinating how quickly these supposed “allies” turn the minute that the women or people of color don’t do it their way?? Even if their way is wrong??? ~ Nancy Heitzeg I feel a conviction to share this article … Continue reading
We all have seen a pattern that has been ignored by the media for a very long time. Until just this weekend. No one has been asking the tough questions that are important to the middle class when the Romney … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
Sorry to disappoint you but Nate Silver has done the math that gives President Obama a 69.4 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. Moreover, I can say that the road to electing the most disingenuous, dishonest, untrustworthy, … Continue reading
1) Why Believe Romney Now, After His Lies on Medicare, Bain & Taxes? Robert Shrum’s take down of the lying Un-Presidential Candidate: The candidate this week added Medicare to his litany of falsehoods—on Bain Capital, his taxes, welfare, and debt, … Continue reading
Mitt Romney’s Catastrophic Choice: Paul Ryan as Vice President Running Mate. What It Means? Has The Election Already Been Won?
Mitt Romney has finally tapped his Vice Presidential running mate, the Congressman from Wisconsin, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who mocked Romney Massachusetts’ Health Care plan saying Romneycare Is an ‘Unsustainable’ ‘Fatal Conceit’, while just a couple of days ago Romney spokeswoman … Continue reading
It has been three-year since the $787 billion bill (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act[ARRA]) was signed by President Obama in February 2009. So, how much do American know about the effect it had yanking America out of the worse recession … Continue reading
I am fucking tired of this righteous, election losing types of progressives telling me we have to be principled when the cards are stacked up against us. In a phone interview with huffingtonpost, Feingold said: I think people will see … Continue reading
You Damn Right President Obama Deserves 4 More Years. Suffering With Obama Derangement Syndrome? Don’t!
During a pre-Super Bowl interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer, he asked if President Obama deserves another four years reminding the President that he had told him in a 2009 interview that if the economy does not recover, he would be … Continue reading
Mitt Romney: “I Won’t Bribe Voters With A Handout”. President Obama’s Comprehensive List of Accomplishments in Helping the Poor.
Somebody, please tell Mitt Romney that caring for the poor is not bribing for votes. I don’t know about you but I still have a problem with the “I am not concerned about the very poor” statement made by Mitt … Continue reading