- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- RT @GoBrooklyn: President Obama speaks to non-violent drug offenders at prison in El Reno newsok.com/article/543406… http://t.co/ljCToMrBIv 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump this people who will show up to your speaking engagement are either paid or stupid. 2 months ago
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 4 months ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 4 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 5 months ago
Category Archives: Barack Obama
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
Ok, the President during the Debate had many missed opportunities to set the record straight but that is water under the bridge now. However, it does not mean we have to seat back and let the lies by the most … Continue reading
Sometimes it is hard and time consuming to read all of the accomplishments of President Obama so there is this viral video that has been complied by an independent group that pretty much tells the story and the reasoning behind … Continue reading
While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
The Obama campaign has raised $181 million in the month of September, their best one month fund raising effort where over 1.8 million strong Americans who feel passionate about re-electing President Obama for a second term contributed in huge numbers. … Continue reading