Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @newsbreaker: PHOTO: HOT on Reddit right now - Mitt Romney pumping gas http://t.co/ik8O7J10 5 months ago
- @markos did I tell you DailyKos is an echoing chamber that does not represent the real "base" of the democratic party? Just reminding you! 6 months ago
- @edshow stop this bullshit that you have been doing and let's this President take a breather before starting your holier than thou BS. 6 months ago
- Why an Electoral Landslide Could be Headed Obama's Way | The People's View: thepeoplesview.net/2012/10/why-ob… 6 months ago
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "My Party Is Full of Racists" and "That's Despicable". wp.me/p1W3fv-n7 6 months ago
Category Archives: Barack Obama
Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson had some strong word for the Republican Party after that comment made by Mitt Romney’s die hard supporter, John Sununu, who referred the endorsement of President Obama by Colin Powell’s as nothing but a black … Continue reading
2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
I saw this well done ad today at http://www.actually.org where Rosie Perez makes the case for why Latinos will not vote for Mitt Romney. …and then the contrast where in the Ad below President Obama speaks directly to Latinos in … Continue reading
Joe Biden came out swinging, fact checking Paul Ryan on the spot, not letting him go unchecked with the same lines of lies and misrepresentation that was evidenced during the last Presidential debate by his boss, Mitt Romney. The performance … Continue reading
Ok, the President during the Debate had many missed opportunities to set the record straight but that is water under the bridge now. However, it does not mean we have to seat back and let the lies by the most … Continue reading
Sometimes it is hard and time consuming to read all of the accomplishments of President Obama so there is this viral video that has been complied by an independent group that pretty much tells the story and the reasoning behind … Continue reading
While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
The Obama campaign has raised $181 million in the month of September, their best one month fund raising effort where over 1.8 million strong Americans who feel passionate about re-electing President Obama for a second term contributed in huge numbers. … Continue reading
“Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
Isn’t it fascinating how quickly these supposed “allies” turn the minute that the women or people of color don’t do it their way?? Even if their way is wrong??? ~ Nancy Heitzeg I feel a conviction to share this article … Continue reading
Mitt Romney’s true self or may be artificial self can’t be distinguished as he can be everything in politics. Be aware what you are voting for! Speaking to the top 1% of Americans behind closed doors in a private fundraiser, … Continue reading