Are you fired up?
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- “Sunshine Patriots and Fair Weather White Guys” — Take A Note Liberals. Lots of Work Awaits Us In The Next 4 Weeks!
- Pathological Liar…
- Romney Thinks Half of America is Lazy, Irresponsible and Don’t Care For Their Lives
- RT @newsbreaker: PHOTO: HOT on Reddit right now - Mitt Romney pumping gas http://t.co/ik8O7J10 6 months ago
- @markos did I tell you DailyKos is an echoing chamber that does not represent the real "base" of the democratic party? Just reminding you! 7 months ago
- @edshow stop this bullshit that you have been doing and let's this President take a breather before starting your holier than thou BS. 7 months ago
- Why an Electoral Landslide Could be Headed Obama's Way | The People's View: thepeoplesview.net/2012/10/why-ob… 7 months ago
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "My Party Is Full of Racists" and "That's Despicable". wp.me/p1W3fv-n7 7 months ago
Category Archives: Auto Industry
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading
Mitt Romney: “I Won’t Bribe Voters With A Handout”. President Obama’s Comprehensive List of Accomplishments in Helping the Poor.
Somebody, please tell Mitt Romney that caring for the poor is not bribing for votes. I don’t know about you but I still have a problem with the “I am not concerned about the very poor” statement made by Mitt … Continue reading
The Round Up…PBO Saving Homeowners $3,000 While The Super Pacs Are Thirsty To Beat Him Regardless of The Best Job Creation in Three Years.
1) Help is on the way… But the Republican can’t seem to like anything this President is trying to do especially when it saves struggling homeowners $3,000 a year. Everything is a give away or socialistic to them as they … Continue reading
In the year before the President’s inauguration, the auto industry lost more than 400,000 jobs and was in the brinks of bankruptcy. Because of President Obama’s action, Chrystel and GM avoid the possibility of liquidation that would have caused a … Continue reading