- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- RT @GoBrooklyn: President Obama speaks to non-violent drug offenders at prison in El Reno newsok.com/article/543406… http://t.co/ljCToMrBIv 4 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump this people who will show up to your speaking engagement are either paid or stupid. 4 months ago
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 7 months ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 7 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Mitt Romney’s true self or may be artificial self can’t be distinguished as he can be everything in politics. Be aware what you are voting for! Speaking to the top 1% of Americans behind closed doors in a private fundraiser, … Continue reading
Romney Politicizing the Death of Americans In Libya. Political Message Point Revealed. Shame On You Romney!!
This is a person that is running to be a commander-in-chief failing just about the simplistic leadership test. Who in their right mind and intelligence running for the Presidency of the United States would use a tragedy such as this … Continue reading
We all have seen a pattern that has been ignored by the media for a very long time. Until just this weekend. No one has been asking the tough questions that are important to the middle class when the Romney … Continue reading
How Could Americans Forgive a Republican Party That Is So Interested In Seeing More Americans Out of Job For Political Gain?
The Republican Party is pissed that there was 96,000 more private sector jobs created in August of 2012. They will tell you that this number is not good enough to rebuild America and blame the President for the sluggish economic … Continue reading