Here we have a President that has done more for military families and some within the military plot a plan to kill the President. Wow is all I am able to say but Via the Atlanticwire:
More details are surfacing about the four soldiers accused of stockpiling assault weapons and bomb components and plotting to assassinate the president. According to the AP’s Russ Bynum, the group calls itself F.E.A.R., which stands for Forever Enduring Always Ready.While authorities don’t know how many members are in the group, they did accuse it of plotting some ambitious domestic terrorist plots:
The prosecutor said the militia group had big plans. It plotted to take over Fort Stewart by seizing its ammunition control point and talked of bombing the Forsyth Park fountain in nearby Savannah, she said. In Washington state, she added, the group plotted to bomb a dam and poison the state’s apple crop. Ultimately, prosecutors said, the militia’s goal was to overthrow the government and assassinate the president.
All are charged by state authorities with malice murder, felony murder, criminal gang activity, aggravated assault and using a firearm while committing a felony. A hearing for the three soldiers was scheduled Thursday.…the members of the anarchist militia group allegedly bought $87,000 worth of “guns and bomb-making materials” for the plot, which was uncovered following a murder investigation into the deaths of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend Tiffany York. According to prosecutors, Roark was killed after members of F.E.A.R. discovered that he knew of their plot. On Monday, 26-year-old Army Pfc. Michael Burnett plead guilty to manslaughter and illegal gang activity in connection with the murder case. He also gave testimony backing up some of the claims made by prosecutors. Bynum says that Burnett testified against Aguigui, who he said ordered the killings of Roark and his girlfriend. The plots were allegedly financed by a $500,000 insurance settlement Aguigui received from the death of his wife.
Tiffany York Michael Roark
This are the kinds of weeds that keeps on spreading in our country. I am just glad for the sake of those that were murdered, justice will be served. Moreover, I am glad this plot to kill President Obama has been uncovered.
RIP Tiffany York
RIP Michael Roark
I can’t help it but list the many great contribution this President has made for veterans so that some within the military are informed and not brain washed to think otherwise:
- A $112.8 billion VA budget, an increase of 15.5 percent over 2009, the largest percentage increase for VA requested by a president in more than 30 years.
- Implemented a strategic plan to increase the hiring of Veterans and Military spouses throughout the Federal civil service.
- Provided for the expenses of families of to be at Dover AFB when fallen soldiers arrive.
- Passed the Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2009 increasing the rates of compensation for veterans with service-connected disabilities and the rates of dependency and indemnity compensation for the survivors of certain disabled veterans.
- Declared the end of the war in Iraqi bringing back nearly 100,000 U.S. troops home to their families.
- Donated 250K of Nobel prize money to Fisher House, a group that helps provide housing for families of patients receiving medical care at military and Veterans Affairs medical centers
- Ended media blackout on war casualties; giving access to the return home of a dead US soldier for the first time since an 18-year ban on coverage was lifted.
- Create a ‘Green Vet Initiative‘ to promote environmental jobs for veterans
- Signed into law the 2009 Military Spouses Residency Relief Act, that will allow military spouses to claim residency in the same state as their sponsor and retain that residency as long as the service member is in the military, in the process avoiding the states where they currently reside from taxing their earned income.
- Signed the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010