- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 1 month ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 2 months ago
- RT @Salon: The best Twitter responses to @Deadline's obscene "ethnic casting" backlash story slnm.us/p3sUBH1 http://t.co/t0wHyPrPsB 2 months ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: 5 years later, as more Americans enjoy affordable, quality health coverage, we know that the #ACAisWorking. http://t.co/83… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Sorry to disappoint you but Nate Silver has done the math that gives President Obama a 69.4 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. Moreover, I can say that the road to electing the most disingenuous, dishonest, untrustworthy, … Continue reading
Here we have a President that has done more for military families and some within the military plot a plan to kill the President. Wow is all I am able to say but Via the Atlanticwire: More details are surfacing … Continue reading
1) Why Believe Romney Now, After His Lies on Medicare, Bain & Taxes? Robert Shrum’s take down of the lying Un-Presidential Candidate: The candidate this week added Medicare to his litany of falsehoods—on Bain Capital, his taxes, welfare, and debt, … Continue reading
What Is In Mitt Romney Tax Return That Is So Damaging He Won’t Release it? Is Mitt Romney a Tax Defier? What Is Mitt Romney Covering Up? Has Mitt Received an Amnesty From Prosecution For Tax Fraud?
That’s the million dollar question about Mitt Romney. Why isn’t he releasing his tax records? Is it that he may have not paid enough on his taxes or is he a tax defier? Is he trying to avoid a three … Continue reading
Mitt “The Lubricated Weathervane Candidate” Romney’s 18 Flip Flop Positions with Videos. Who is Mitt Romney and Can You Really Trust Him to be Your President?
How could one respect a candidate who is always opportunistic and an expert in double talking simply to win an election? I can respect a person who has conviction and dignity with a principle that is grounded even if it … Continue reading
Mitt Romney’s Catastrophic Choice: Paul Ryan as Vice President Running Mate. What It Means? Has The Election Already Been Won?
Mitt Romney has finally tapped his Vice Presidential running mate, the Congressman from Wisconsin, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who mocked Romney Massachusetts’ Health Care plan saying Romneycare Is an ‘Unsustainable’ ‘Fatal Conceit’, while just a couple of days ago Romney spokeswoman … Continue reading
Considering all of Mitt Romney’s positions on women issues, it is quite unbelievable that there are still women who would vote for an anti-women Presidential candidate. While the number of women who are taking a closer look at the Presidential … Continue reading