- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- RT @GoBrooklyn: President Obama speaks to non-violent drug offenders at prison in El Reno newsok.com/article/543406… http://t.co/ljCToMrBIv 7 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump this people who will show up to your speaking engagement are either paid or stupid. 7 months ago
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 10 months ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 10 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Debunking The Republican Talking Point – Obama Is Not The Reckless Spender Republicans Want You To Believe.
How many lies have to be told before the news press wakes the hell up and starts correcting these intentional misrepresentations that have been told consistently about President Obama to tarnish his character, accomplishments and paint him as an unfavorable … Continue reading
For the first time in this nation’s history, a seating US President has made one of the most profound civil right stand for Gay Rights supporting Same-Sex Marriage publicly. Amen and thank you, President Obama! One day after North Carolina … Continue reading