If anyone tells you that Democrats have enthusiasm gap, tell them to stop hanging with Glenn Greenwald and Joan Walsh.

The President was at Shaker Heights High School in Shaker Heights, Ohio, on January 4, 2012, with his recess appointee Richard Cordray (R) who is now the head of the new consumer financial protection watchdog. Seeing some of the pictures from the public domain, I must say Shaker Heights, Ohio, Was Fired Up and Ready To Go!

Enjoy the pics…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About these ads
This entry was posted in Barack Obama, Financial Reform Act and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to PBO Always Has His Groove! Shaker Heights, Ohio, Was Fired Up and Ready To Go – Pictures

1. Seeta says:

Happy New Year my friend! Great to see you back! Congrats on this brand spanking new space. Love the new digs. Keep ‘em coming!

2. TiMT says:

Hey Sista Seeta. Thank you so much for stopping by. We just have to keep on keepin’ on…you know. Love your site too — http://www.criticalmassprogress.com. Appreciate what you do there. Thanks a bunch! Happy 2012.

3. sjterrid says:

Great Pictures, TiMT. I loved his speech at Shaker Heights. I had faith that he would find a way to get around this do nothing Congress. The Republicans have said on record, that it wasn’t wether the person is qualified or not, they just don’t believe in the agency. Well that’s too bad. It’s the law, as President he has to be able to make sure government is functioning.

• TiMT says:

Glad you made it sjterrid. I updated the essay with the video. Thanks for your comment. I should have included it but I see you got my back. The Republicans have made it pretty clear that the blah man should not be in the WH. Well, we will show them Yes, We Will ain’t no taboo.

4. Bobfr (aka Our4thEstate) says:

Our4thEstate Bobfr
    America – ‘PBO Always Has His Groove!’ http://t.co/DWKOwPbm TiMT’s neat new blog. #LandslideOBAMA2012 #LandslideDEMS2012 #VOTE2012

5. 57andFemale says:

Welcome back! You were sorely missed but a good break is needed.

• TiMT says:

Hey 57andFemale, so good to see ya. I have missed my peps as well. Yes, I really needed a little break and now fueled up to keep on keepin’ on. Thank you for stopping by.

6. deoliver47 says:

Ahhh – this made my Sunday :)

Thank you!

7. Ruby S Jones says:

Go, TIMT!!!!

8. Julie Gulden says:

Great to see you again. I’ve been taking time off also. It’s good for the soul and leaves lots of time for holiday entertaining which we did in spades.
    I take issue with you on one thing…I kind of feel Joan Walsh is getting a bad rap..she has always been pretty reasonable. I know she goofed up but I’m willing to cut her some slack. I think she’s a powerful ally.

• TiMT says:

Good to see ya Julie. I agree taking some time off is indeed good for the soul. I have to say, it probably was not a good idea to bunch Joan Walsh in the same sentence with one of the most dishonest person like Greenwald but nonetheless I have issues with her as she thinks she knows it all with her righteous and holier than thou attitude like most PLs. Anyway, I don’t expect that we will all agree but thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will say Walsh is much reasonable than that idiot Greenwald. Thank you for stopping by Julie.

9. seanwright says:

Hi, TiMT. Looks like you’re back wit a vengeance, my friend. This is a great looking blog. I will be a frequent guest.

10. sequana says:

So here I am – stalking you again. *S* The more of these kinds of blogs the better, I say.

• TiMT says:

LOL…Its alright. I like your kinda of stalking, sequana. Thank you for stopping by. The aim is to ensure that we get our messages out to as many folks as possible. Yes We Will!

11. Kay J Whitlock says:

Great post, TiMT! Thanks for breaking through the cynicism and the voter discouragement/suppression efforts from one sector of the left.

12. Hola TiMT! Love your new blog and so much easier to log onto than Disqus. Later, Kiddo ♥