- Netanyahu’s Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama’s Deal with Iran
- Mr. Charles Barkley, “You Were Deliberately Denied the Opportunity to Learn Your History”!
- Why I Have Been Away…
- Republican Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: “My Party Is Full of Racists” and “That’s Despicable”.
- 2nd Presidential Debate — Romney: “I Care About 100% of America”. Obama: “No You Don’t”. President Obama’s Best Closing!
- Rosie Perez talking to Mitt Romney: The Reason Why Latinos Are Not Voting For You…
- The Reasons Why Joe Biden Won the Debate
- Rebuttal of Mitt Romney’s Lies By Mitt Romney!
- Why Obama Now and Romney Never?
- While Obama Raised $181 Million In September, It Would Be A Big Mistake To Write Mitt Off and Decide The Election Is Already Won By Obama!
- @realDonaldTrump this people who will show up to your speaking engagement are either paid or stupid. 6 days ago
- RT @theonlyadult: #irandeal is not some pony or unicorn, it's huge. @TheDemocrats need to know that if they'll go against their entire base… 2 months ago
- The Iran Framework and the Misinformation Campaign to Marginalize President Obama's Deal with Iran. wp.me/p1W3fv-o5 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @Wastehe @ACCronin8 @SenTedCruz will be Interesting to see a KKK Republican Presidential Candidates Debate... LOL 3 months ago
- RT @Salon: The best Twitter responses to @Deadline's obscene "ethnic casting" backlash story slnm.us/p3sUBH1 http://t.co/t0wHyPrPsB 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Will 47% of the Millionaires In Congress Support President Obama’s Tax Proposal That Will Hit Their Bottom Line?
President Obama in the State of the Union laid out a tax proposal that will pretty much do the following: ensure those making over $1 million pay a minimum effective rate of at least 30% eliminating tax subsidies for housing, … Continue reading
In this article, I compiled a number of key benefits of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or ObamaCare which included many benefits that are currently in effect and helping many Americans today. What I did not included was things that will … Continue reading
1) President Obama’s New Numbers Look Great and I bet Matt Damon and the Professional Left are just pissed off because the President don’t got balls: Alexander Abad-Santos at the Atlantic Wire — Just in time for his State of … Continue reading
Super President Obama at the State of the Union Address: “I intend to fight obstruction with action” – The Highlights and Pics!
I must say — I am so proud to listen to the vision President Obama has for my country as he laid it all out in detail during the State of the Union address last night. I will also add … Continue reading
1) Is George Clooney on Point or What? 2) The Case Against Liberal Despair: “Michelle Goldberg issues a reality check to those liberal activists who now despair electoral politics, Obama and the squalid compromises of governing.”
1) President Obama, New York, January 2012 2) West Wing Week: 01/20/12 3) State of the Union 2012: David Plouffe wants says the White House wants to Hear From You 4) The President Breaking down Al Green – Gots to … Continue reading
Afternoon Mish Mash – On Mitt the “Liar”, Perry the “Secessionist”, Newt the “Open Marriage” and PBO in Florida!
1) Mitt taunting President Obama’s record…Ouch! Some folks just don’t got no shame. The notion Mitt Romney can remotely think he can compare his record with President Obama is so baffling to me. I often find myself cringing for Romney’s … Continue reading